The controller K1 ensures an optimum combination of the individual components within your heating system.
It is regulated by the outside temperature. It constantly compares measured values to the desired values, or microprocessor calculated values.
As a consequence of the comparison new, optimum flow or boiler temperature values are established.
Using these optimized values, the burner H and circulation pumps are turned on or off and the mixer motor v opens or closes, as necessary.
This provides a constant room temperature independent of the outside temperature.
• Automatic summer/winter control
• Circulation pump control, demand-dependent
• LED for all relay outputs
• Display for all sensor configurations and error diagnosis
• Outside temperature dependent boiler temperature regulation by means of burner control
• Boiler temperature minimum delimiter
• Adjustable boiler warm-up
• Adjustable dynamic burner control hysteresis
• Hot water regulation via burner and hot water cylinder charging pump control
• Selectable parallel operation of heating and hot water cylinder charging pumps
• Cylinder charging pump run-down after hot water preparation or
• Outside temperature dependent flow temperature regulation via powered mixer adjustment.