• CSST flexible gas piping supplies natural gas or liquefied petroleum gas to appliances.
MATERIAL / SPECIFICATIONS
• Tubing: ASTM A240 Type 304, Stainless Steel.
• Jacket: UV resistant Polyethylene complying with requirements of ASTM E84 Index for Flame and Smoke
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Flexibility means quick and easy installations. Gastite installs 30–70% faster than traditional piping methods.
• Pre-marked by the foot, there’s no measuring, rigid pipe cutting, or threading. This means less waste and fewer fittings.
• 75% fewer fittings in the average installation means a safer system, less leak potential and reduced callbacks.
• Gastite CSST is lightweight — 250 feet of 1/2″ CSST weighs approximately 38 pounds and can be easily transported and handled on the job.
• Annealed 304 stainless steel makes tubing more flexible than brands not heat-treated.