The boilers are constructed for burning wood on the principle of generator gasifying with the use of a gas exhaust ventilator, which withdraws the combustion gases from the boiler, or leads air into the boiler.
The boiler body is produced as a weldment of 3-8 mm steel sheets. They comprise the fuel hopper, which is equipped at the bottom with a heatproof pipe fitting with longitudinal hole for the combustion gases and passage of gases. The burnout part of the multiple chamber furnace under the fuel hopper is equipped with ceramic pipe fittings. There is a vertical combustion gas duct in the back of the boiler body, which is equipped with a heating valve in the upper section. The upper part of the combustion gas duct is fitted with a gas exhaust outlet for connection to a chimney.
– Option to burn large pieces of wood
– Primary and secondary air is also preheated to a high temperature – higher effectiveness
– The ventilator automatically switches off when the fuel burns out.
– Easy servicing and cleaning
– Ceramic combustion space – high effectiveness
– Large fuel container
– Large space for ash (when burning wood you have to clean it once per week)
– Boiler without tube plate – easier cleaning
– Small size and low weight
– High quality