Two hydraulic devices in one. A heat exchanger with an open expansion tank on top. Connects the open vented to the pressurized side of the heating system. The corrugated coil is the heat exchanger between the stove (open system) and central heating (pressurized system). The water level is automatically topped up by means of a ball cock in the top chamber. A stove can work as a gravity system without the requirement of a heating circulating pump. The exchanger is manufactured from 904 stainless steel components.
- minimal flow-resistance
- automatic air venting of stove water via open expansion tank on the top of the exchanger
- high surface of energy exchange (up to a 30KW stove)
- 30 litre buffer water capacity
- no requirement for safety valves, cooling coils etc.
- easy-mounting due to pivotal hangers and connection system (left of right handed)